|Tapas Recipe: Mixed Olives || || |
Recipe type: Appetiser
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 5 mins
Total time: 10 mins
The jewels of the Alhambra - olives are marinated in a delicate blend of Spanish oil, orange peels and dark red hot peppers.
- 2 lbs mix olives - Bella di Cerignola olives,
- black olives, kalamata, dry Turkish olive,
- picholine , nicoise olives
- 3 Orange peels
- 3 fresh bay leaves
- 1/3 hot red pepper, cut to thin circles
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Mix the olives with the orange peels, bay leaves and the thin red pepper sliced. Add olive oil enough to cover the olives. Transfer them to a jar with a lid.
- Leave the jar overnight in a refrigerator before serving.
Recipe by MAZA at http://www.mazamag.com/2013/01/tapas-recipe-mixed-olives/