|Caramelized Carrots || || |
Recipe type: Appetiser
Prep time: 3 mins
Cook time: 8 mins
Total time: 11 mins
Foodies rejoice. Roasted carrots, coated with honey and lightly caramelized. Yum!
- 1 lb different color baby carrots
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Clean and peel the carrots.
- In a large sauté pan over medium heat sauté the carrots with 2 tablespoons olive oil until browns yell on all sides. Add ¼ cup water and let it simmer. Just before it evaporates add the honey and mix well. Make sure carrots are evenly coated. Cook them for another 2 minutes or until water is completely gone.
- Serve warm.
Recipe by MAZA at http://www.mazamag.com/2012/12/caramelized-carrots/