Skate with Cucumber-dill Juice
Cooking time: 15 min
1 Skate fillet
2 kirby cucumbers
1 bunch dill
3 tbs olive oil
1 cup basmati rice
1 bunch of parsley
1/4 cup baby green peas,
1/4 bulb shaved fennel
1. Using a juice fountain make fresh juice of the cucumbers and dill. Store in the refrigerators.
2. Bring a pot with 1.5 cup of water to a boil. Lower the heat to simmer. Add pinch of salt and I tbs butter and ¾ cup basmati rice. Mix well. Cover the pot with a lid and let it cook for 10 min while stirring occasionally. Leave covered for 5 min.
3. Pat dry the skate fillet, season with salt and pepper, dust with flour until completely covered.
4. In a large skillet heat 3 table-spoons of olive oil and fry the skate each side until golden brown.
5. Serve with basmati rice mixed with baby green peas, shaved fennel and fresh cucumber-dill juice.